Miss Edwina Taylor
Edwina works at the practice 5 days per week. She is responsible for administration and the future development of the practice. Please contact her if you have any suggestions for improving our service or if you have a complaint.
- Mrs Alex Prince – Reception Manager
- Mrs Julie Bryan – Health Care Assistant/Phlebotomist
- Mrs Kate Gill – Receptionist / Finance Officer
- Nicola Holcroft – Receptionist
- Chloe Jones – Receptionist / GPA
- Rebecca Thorpe – Receptionist / GPA
- Emma Naylor – Receptionist
- Emma T – Receptionist
- Wendy Davies – Receptionist
- Megan Allcock – Receptionist
Reception is normally your first point of contact with the practice. Our reception staff, all of whom are trained to provide you with a friendly, efficient service will make your appointment, deal with requests for repeat prescriptions, and can provide you with information about our services.
Please speak to them if you have a problem and they will do their best to help.