Practice Mission Statement
Garswood Surgery is committed to providing a high standard of healthcare in a friendly, happy and healthy environment. We are caring and innovative and aim to improve the health, well-being and lives of those we care for.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner.
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you with respect.
- Discuss available treatments and refer you on to other experts where necessary.
- Act as your advocate and guide through health care services.
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf.
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn.
- Take patient ideas, including those of our Patient Group, and use the to develop and improve services.
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment and/or let us know as soon as possible if you can’t attend.
- Only use urgent out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can’t wait until the next day or over the weekend.
- Be nice to our staff! They do their best for you and respond very well to “please” and “thank you”.
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible.
- Let us know when we have done well.