It is our aim to give you the best care and attention at all times. We believe concerns, compliments and complaints are valuable feedback that can help us learn from experiences and make improvements to services we provide and commission. We will listen to what you say and make changes where we can. We welcome all suggestions, comments and complaints via our online form.
If you are unhappy with the service you have received from us please contact us and we will attempt to resolve your issue within 24 hours.
If we are unable to resolve your problem or you wish to make a formal complaint then you should contact the Practice Manager. We are happy to assist you with writing your complaint but if you prefer an independent advocate you can ask HealthWatch to assist you.
Our Complaints’ Policy is based on the NHS Complaints’ Procedure. If you would like further information about how to make a complaint please see our complaints policy or ask at reception.
Introducing Healthwatch St Helens
Healthwatch St Helens was created to find out what people think about the health and social care services they use. They make sure health and social care service providers listen to your views and take action to make things better for the St Helens community.
Healthwatch St Helens also:
- Have special ‘enter and view’ powers so that they can visit any health and social care provider and assess the care they offer.
- Give information to national regulators about the experiences that people in St Helens have with services.
To find out more about Healthwatch please see their newsletter.
Introducing Healthwatch Advocacy
The Healthwatch advocacy service is designed to:
- Help clients to understand what they can achieve from the NHS Complaints Process
- Help clients to write letters
- Preparation before and support at complaints meetings
- Help clients to liaise with the relevant people