Safe2Speak is the specialist domestic abuse service for St Helens.
They offer support to any resident of St Helens who is a victim of domestic abuse.
They are an inclusive service. Who can support anyone regardless of gender, ethnicity, socio-economic status, sexuality or background.
What do they do?
- 1-2-1 practical, emotional and safety support for all victims of domestic abuse ages 16+
- Provide refuge for single women, men and families.
- Attend MARAC for ‘Gold’ High risk cases.
- Offer support and guidance through the Criminal Justice and Civil Court systems
- Safety Planning
- 24 hour helpline
- Target Hardening
- Safe2Speak programme for victims and training courses for professionals
IDVA & DA Outreach Team – 01744 743200
24hr Helpline & Refuge – 01925 220541
Website – www.safe2speak.co.uk